Webinar: Become HUPMOBILE Follower City!
HUPMOBILE project's objective is to provide a holistic approach to the planning, implementation, optimisation and management of integrated, sustainable mobility solutions in Baltic Sea port cities. Mobility in this context includes both people and goods (i.e. freight, cargo logistics and delivery). Concrete examples of innovations addressed are greener urban logistics and combinations of goods- and passenger traffic, intelligent traffic systems-based services, tools for stakeholder participation, and new tools for transportation mobility management and Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS).
The HUPMOBILE project is looking for Follower Cities who will give advice and feedback on the processes and finally, the developed solutions. Follower Cities will also have the opportunity to test them out in their own cities.
Benefits for your City include:
- A unique opportunity to exchange information and discuss how to improve urban mobility from different perspectives with several other cities dealing with similar problems.
- Opportunity to learn about the tools and models developed in the project by participating in the uptake workshops resulting in reduced implementation efforts.
"Become a HUPMOBILE Follower City" webinar
The webinar was held on Wednesday 18 December 2019 from 10:00-11:30 CET.
Webinar presentations (in pdf):
Watch the webinar recording here!
- Introduction to HUPMOBILE project and Follower City role, Tero Haahtela (video)
- Using multi-actor simulation modeling for sustainable production logistics - Case: City of Turku, Amita Singh & Yongkuk Jeong (video)
- Mobility management and the needs of residents in port cities, Marketta Kyttä & Samira Ramezani (video)
- ITS network and mini-pilots, Ralf-Martin Soe & Liivar Luts (video)
- Transferability and impact assessment of sustainable mobility solutions, Teemu Sorakka & Heike Bunte (video)
- HUPMOBILE framework and policy guidelines, Jannicke Baalsrud Hauge & Seyoum Eshetu Birkie (video)
- Questions & Answers (video)
Work Package Leader contacts:
If you would like to get in touch with the presenters, here are their contact details:
Tero Haahtela (Project Manager for the HUPMOBILE project)Aalto University Tero.email@example.com +358 50 577 1690
Jannicke Baalsrud Hauge (WP2 & 6)Associate Professor Kvarnbergagatan 12 15136 Södertälje +46 87909433 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketta Kyttä & Samira Ramezani (WP3)Professor of Land Use Planning Post Doc researcher Department of Built Environment Department of Built Environment Aalto University Aalto University Phone: + 358 50 5124583 Phone: +358 50 4994155 email: email@example.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ralf-Martin Soe (WP4)Ralf-Martin Soe, PhD Development Manager ITL Digital Lab + 372 52 39 520 email@example.com
Teemu Surakka & Heike Bunte (WP5)Aalto University City of Hamburg firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com +358503819787
UBC SCC website: www.ubc-sustainable.net
UBC SCC YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ubcenvcom/